Tuesday, November 8, 2011

HangPretty contestant

 About 3 weeks ago, I posted about the Hellogoodbye ready made design competition by Das rote Paket.

Today I entered.


Before






 



If you have a facebook account, please take your time to vote here.

BTW. my blog is exactly one month old today :)






Sumo's Sweet StuffA Marvelous MessTip Junkie handmade projects


Also linking to Passionately Artistic, Creations by Cara







Todays Creative BlogOrganize and Decorate EverythingMaking


5 comments:

  1. How cute! I am your newest follower via Passionately Artistic. I hope you will follow me, too! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Shenita, thank you, and welcome! I hope you took time to wote for me in the contest:)I am off to discover your blog right now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tami, thanks for dropping by, do come again:)

    ReplyDelete