Monday, December 12, 2011

Meet photographer Camelia Pop


A few weeks ago we had our photos taken by a professional photographer, Camelia Pop. And it was AMAZING. I am so excited I get to introduce her and her work to you today of all days, because IT'S HER BIRTHDAY!

I am not a 'photo session' type of girl. I don't know how to pose and I even find it hard to smile on command (sometime I find it hard to smile, period), but I really wanted to have the whole family captured together while there is still only 4 of us (hubby, me, P. + doggy). We wanted a fall/nature session and the weather was wonderful!


So, meet my family:

US
Pavle and Bella

Mean dog - Bella
All together:)
Pavle turned out to be a real model, and he LOVED Cami, so the two hour session came to be a piece of cake.

We really enjoyed ourselves and the atmosphere was so relaxed that we didn't even notice there were people staring at us, and the furniture we brought outside to use as props.


All in all, we had a wonderful time, Cami is an extremely patient photographer. Having her own family and being a mother of two little kids she is very good with children which is in my opinion essential in order to make natural and spontaneous photography. We are definitely doing a baby session with her, very, very soon!

She specializes in baby, maternity and family photo:




Cami's own beautiful family (photographer is never on a photo:)
But she also shoots stuff like this:






These are my own personal favorites, you can check out the rest of her portfolio on her website.
You can keep up to date by liking her page on facebook.

There is also a giveaway going on there, a 2 hour photo session for girls, head on over for details.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMI!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Petra, I cannot find the words. I LOVE the shooting day with your lovely and beautiful family, especially with Pavle. He is a good Model. At this age kids are a bit afraid of camera, but Pavle is not at all. Thank You soooooooooo much. I cannot wait the day to see your baby. I am sure there will be loooots of fun. Regards Camelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Если вы ищите салон красоты или парикмахерскую в Киеве. Я вам помогу) Посетите мой сайт салон красоты Подол

    ReplyDelete