Thursday, September 20, 2012

Poul Pava - a grownup painting childrens paintings

Poul Pava is a Danish artist specializing in painting like a child. I don't know how else to put it, so forgive me.


Say goodbye to ugly oilcloth...I'd use this on regular days, not just for a party.

 Porcelains are now on sale on fab. I especially like the Mega Vase.


 Killer pillow, don't you think?
My home is full of kids drawings and paintings anyway, not because I have kids, but because I LOVE them. (Not my kids, the paintings:)


2 comments:

  1. Hi everybody, here every one is sharing these kinds of
    experience, so it's nice to read this web site, and I used to visit this web site daily.
    Feel free to surf my blog :: wooden

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have table-clothes painted by our children... They aren't so "artistic", but we use them on special occasions.

    ReplyDelete