Thursday, October 18, 2012

Petit à Petit and family COLLECTION

 Dear all,

you might remember Celina from Petit à Petit and family. You also might remember how I don't understand why she is even talking to me...but this is because she is super nice. Not only her pinterest followers are counted with 6 zeroes, she is out with a totally cute and cool baby & kids collection in collaboration with Minibulles!
Collection consists of basic pieces every kid needs: t-shirts, leggings, sweatpants & sweatshirts to accessorize with hats, scarves and bibs. Each item is hand stamped with water based, safe ink, easy to wash, dry and even iron.



Minibulles ship within 72 hours & all over the world!

2 comments:

  1. Very quickly this web site will be famous amid all blogging
    viewers, due to it's pleasant articles
    Feel free to visit my site ; height exercises

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you,thank you!!! I really wish I could hug you :)

    ReplyDelete