Friday, January 4, 2013

Sponsor Shoutout

On the first Friday in 2013. I decided to remind you a bit of MY PRETTY SPONSORS. Please click on their links and have a look around on their sites, I promise you will like what you see.


Bugs in a jar
 I am always swooning over Marbushka boardgames, but they offer other beautiful and fun products worth a look. Be sure to check out the illustrations or their coloring books.

Monster Singlets
P is growing like a mushroom and we badly need some undershirts. I would totally have nothing against these Monster Singlets by AmorAmor. Like many other of their products these are also available as a DIY kit.


I don't think anyone can blame me form being in love with EFVVA shoes: unique, soft, warm and handmade. EFVVA is having a winter sale and you can get some really great deals.

 People reading my blog already know I am in love with all that is Bimba, check out the details on this pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment