Thursday, August 1, 2013

Angry birds tatoo

When last year our Finnish friends came to visit, we met The Moomins. I had no idea who they were before that, but you live and learn. This year they came back, with Angry birds!
Now, I can't say I met Angy birds now, because it is impossible to miss them, they are everywhere, but truth be told, I've never really known anything but to recognize them.

I had no idea Angry birds were Finnish! I also had no idea if it was a cartoon or a game originally.
Well, it turns out it was, and still is one of the one of the most sold games in the Apple App Store. I've seen Angry birds T-shirts, backpacks but apparently they are EVERYWHERE in every sense of that word. Shampoo, toothpaste, party supplies, bed linens, clothes, gummi bears, and TATOOS.






No comments:

Post a Comment